Looking for a place to grow?
Join us for a career that matters.
Across all of our businesses we understand that it is our people that make the difference. As trusted advisors to our customers, we know that the work and efforts of our team combine to create the best possible service and ultimately lead to excellent patient care. As a highly diverse, forward focused business we have a variety of career opportunities across all professions.
Our business is constantly changing and developing. With an exciting and market-changing range of products and services, we are uniquely positioned to continue our highly successful growth strategy.
Our culture fosters a deep commitment to serve the communities in which we operate and to give back to society. Our employees participate in community outreach through active engagement in corporate volunteer and community service programs.
Curious to see what roles exist beyond the vet clinic?
Our businesses are growing, and to support this growth we need motivated, talented and experienced people to come with us on our journey. Explore what might be possible for you at Covetrus Global Software Services. See all our current openings.
Head of Sales
The Head of Sales for GSS UK is responsible for defining the strategic positioning of the Software Services Brand and products in the veterinary market within the UK and Europe ensuring that the product offering, and value-added services meet the needs of the customer base. This position is responsible for the interpretation of this strategy into the annual financial budgets and for delivering this strategy through marketing within the Global Brand guidelines and sales programs.
To devise B2C (business to consumer) clinical compliance and general marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients (veterinary practices). Using SMS, postcard and email as the communication tools, the role will generate increased revenue on a monthly basis as the number of communications delivered increases.
- To plan, generate and execute successful and accurate campaigns for our clients
- To deliver accurate running of campaigns, adhering to marketing best practice and compliance
- To facilitate growth for our client’s practice and deliver highest level of customer service
- Build strong client relationships and generate new campaign/revenue opportunities for client and business
- To support to the wider marketing team on marketing, communication and ad hoc projects
First Line Support Technician
Working as part of the Support team and based in our Edinburgh head office the primary focus of role 1st line support technician is to provide technical support to our European client base either by remote connectivity or via phone assistance. The post holder will have the ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and to identify incidents that require escalation to 2nd or 3rd line support or to alternative departments within the business.
We are looking for an Agile developer to join our SCRUM team. You should be comfortable challenging established norms and providing fresh ideas. You will want to strive to be the best and in doing so make the SCRUM team the best it can be.
You will have strong communication skills and be able to collaborate well with both technical and business stakeholders. You will be customer focussed and drive development to produce the desired business outcomes. You’ll strive to understand the ‘spirit of the story’ and keep the big picture in mind always when developing.
Data Analytics Manager
Responsible for managing data across Covetrus UK Business, ensuring it is accurate and deployed effectively to grow the business.
- Lead the development & implementation of a company wide Data & Analytics vision, strategy & roadmap ensuring it is clearly aligned to business goals.
- Define, implement and manage robust data maintenance processes across the company.
- Serve as a functional expert to develop relevant data quality KPIs, scorecards and reports.
- Develop continuous improvement mind set by constantly striving for ways to extract value from the company’s data.
- Work closely with all levels of the organization including: presenting to and educating the business on data issues and opportunities, communicating the impact on complex integrated business processes, and establishing data quality metrics and targets.
- Provide data and business insight to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of prospecting and cross-sell campaigns.
- Bring consistency and best practice to how data is deployed across all business teams.
- Ensure Covetrus UK fully complies with the new data regulations for GDPR from May 2018.
- Work with commercial and operational teams to ensure data is managed consistently for all purposes.
- Play a lead in role in scoping and creating a fit for purpose CRM system.