Digital x-ray and digital image processing for the progressive veterinarian.
Dragonfly is an easy-to-use tool for managing your digital images. Any image from a wide range of devices (X-rays, CT, MRI, ultrasound, endoscopy and digital camera) can be stored in a Dragonfly digital file and easily accessed on a RoboVet terminal by a mouse click.
What are the key benefits?
- Full functionality of diagnostic software for all workstations
- Easy to learn and user-friendly
- Customized user interface
- Flexible allocation of shortcut keys, so you can work quickly
- Parallel processing, so you can continue to work in DragonflyPACS while completing other tasks
- Diagnose multiple patients simultaneously by opening new windows, without loss of speed
Integration with your RoboVet system means you can request, receive, review and retain DICOM compliant images from within RoboVet and they will automatically link to the animal record. This delivers an improved workflow and increases practice efficiency.
Single, secure storage
Dragonfly provides a single, secure storage location for your digital images. It also ensures you don’t forget to charge for an image again; the top 5% of practices in the UK charge for 85% of their digital imaging.
The flexible web-based viewer is perfect for mobile devices, like iPads, should you require remote viewing. The web viewer allows you to search for studies by name or modality, and view the images anywhere and at any time.