We have a full roster of informative webinars set up for the remainder of 2019. Each one is designed to help you run your practice more efficiently, communicate with your clients more effectively, and become more successful.
September 24 & 26, 2019 - Rethink your pharmacy
Special guest speaker: Stephanie Foster
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Stephanie, Practice Manager at Kings Veterinary Hospital will share how she and her team added more than $270,000 in new revenues by switching to Covetrus Prescription Management.
October 15, 2019 - Online Scheduling: Perks for Pet Owners and Your Practice
Join us as Ed Behrle explains how online scheduling works and why your customers will love it.
Here’s what will be covered:
- Online scheduling best practices
- Common staff objections to online scheduling (and how to overcome them)
- Benefits of integrated online scheduling with your AVImark or ImproMed software
- And more!
November 12, 2019 - Special EOY Training
We’re still putting together the details on this very special end of year training featuring Robin Brown. Stay tuned for more information!
Registration coming soon!
December 10, 2019 - Payment Processing Basics for Every Veterinary Practice
Join us as Aflea Crenshaw explains how integrated payment processing works and why it is important for both your clients and your practice.
What you’ll learn:
- How integrated payment processing works
- The costs associated with payment processing—and whether you’re paying too much
- Security precautions your practice should be taking with any payment processor
- The benefits of incorporating a fully integrated payment processing system
- And more!
Don’t worry if you weren’t able to attend our webinars on their original scheduled dates. We have them stored in our archives; check out the list below.
Practice Management Software archives
Related Products and Services archives
- Data Backup: What it is and why you need it
- Sneak Peek: What to expect at VetSummit 2019
- Payment processing: how to save time, money and frustration
- Tech 101: understanding your practice’s hardware needs
- Data backup essentials: it’s easier than you think
- Online scheduling: perks for pet owners and your practice