We have a full roster of informative webinars set up for the remainder of 2019. Each one is designed to help you run your practice more efficiently, communicate with your clients more effectively, and become more successful.
November 12, 2019 - Special EOY Training
We’re still putting together the details on this very special end of year training featuring Robin Brown. Stay tuned for more information!
Registration coming soon!
December 10, 2019 - Payment Processing Basics for Every Veterinary Practice
Join us as Aflea Crenshaw explains how integrated payment processing works and why it is important for both your clients and your practice.
What you’ll learn:
- How integrated payment processing works
- The costs associated with payment processing—and whether you’re paying too much
- Security precautions your practice should be taking with any payment processor
- The benefits of incorporating a fully integrated payment processing system
- And more!
Don’t worry if you weren’t able to attend our webinars on their original scheduled dates. We have them stored in our archives; check out the list below.
Practice Management Software archives
Related Products and Services archives
- Online Scheduling: Perks for Pet Owners and Your Practice
- Data Backup: What it is and why you need it
- Sneak Peek: What to expect at VetSummit 2019
- Payment processing: how to save time, money and frustration
- Tech 101: understanding your practice’s hardware needs
- Data backup essentials: it’s easier than you think
- Online scheduling: perks for pet owners and your practice